Safecart - cannot cancel renewal payment

Issue not resolved
Oct 09, 2013
review #451804

Tried for ten days after notice that my account would be renewed on Oct 13, but cannot reach the website to cancel.Computer very slow despite their promises to clean my registry.

Many reviews say Safecart is really bad. They certainly have not speeded up my computer. They have been impossible to reach. Their Customer Support seems to be fully unavailable.

Are they out of business? However, I did get an E-mail that my deal was to re charge if I did not cancel.

I used the web address for their account data but it have failed many times.Help!I want out.

c25d3e5
Had an experience with Safecart?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CustomerSupport

Oct 16, 2013

Hello,

SafeCart is a payment processing service for merchants that are selling their products and services online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com

Warm regards,

Kristy
SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Safecart.
Filing a new complaint about
×