I got hooked into this last March and canceled right away. I just now see that they continued to charge me $19.52 every month since.

It just didn't stand out until I went through every statement for taxes. Oh my -- that is nearly $200. My bank now has to cancel my debit card they have been drawing from and send out a new one -- which further complicates my life as have to change over legitimate monthly withdrawals. Absolute crooks.

I am sure SOMEWHERE I have the cancellation number they gave me -- but recently moved and have no idea where to begin looking.

BEWARE -- don't get involved with them in the first place. There is not real service they perform -- they just get your money.

Review about: Safecart Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hello,SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

If you have been automatically billed, our Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 4pm PST.Warm regards,JenniferSafeCart Customer Servicewww.SafeCart.com