5.0
Style and Design

had crush on i7mac computer and reinstalled all programs ,and all working but my purchased program from your site :"chord pickout mac1011" with serial number can not be lunched ..got text message as on sent photo ..what I have to do ,to start "chord pickout" successfully as earlier before reinstalling same Love same ...hope u can give to me satisfied advice ..I love this very useful program for me ..pl help {{REDACTED}} Love

Product or Service Mentioned: Chord Pickout Music Software.

Reason of review: got program to work but after reinstaling on the same my private ..not working.

I liked: Chord.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27.

Comments

Hello, SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team.

Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 4pm PST. Warm regards, Jennifer SafeCart Customer Service www.SafeCart.com