There was an error after I place all my credit card numbers. He tried to help me through this error, but I could not understand him..I ask for him to someone else on the phone and he did not.

he kept talking. I told him I wanted to cancel I was so upset. I do not want safe cart.. the 39,95 better not be on my credit card, or I will call the bank.

My email is rpsavoia@sbcglobal.net , acccording to your email my order# wfrsu2o1o171753 i missed place my key # PLEASE CANCEL AND GIVE ME MY $39.95 BACK. THANK YOU.

PHYLLIS J. SAVOIA OH, THIS HAPPENED TODAY.

Review about: Safecart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Attitude concerning a simple request, I know he cannot help it, I know he could not help his poor english.

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,