Safecart Customer Service
- (855) 432-0727 inside US/Canada; Toll free
- +44 808 178 8882 Inside UK; Toll free
- +8 112 069 2378 Japanese
- +1 250 590 2272 Local
- +44 203 866 3573 Local
- +49 800 000 7682 Toll free; Deutsch
- +3 380 511 0003 Toll free; Français
- +1 250 590 2273
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Them shut down, Absolute nonthing, Never made an order, Some of the programs, Quality
Being ripped off, Unauthorized charges, Ruined my computer, Paypal should block these people, Being charged for a service i never used
Safecart is a leading provider of secure e-commerce solutions. Company provides credit card payment system that allows to make purchases via the Internet. Company offers this service for purchase downloadable software, ebooks, membership websites access, and other digital products. Safecart is a very respected company and it got TRUSTe privacy award, VeriSign Extended Validation SSL status. With SafeCart customers have the option to pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, or JCB, also it is possible to make payments with PayPal. Visiting the website of the company customers can buy such products as PC Health Advisor, File Cure, RegCure Registry Cleaner, Driver Detective, Driver Cure, and so on. Company is owned by RevenueWire Inc. Safecart is headquartered in Victoria, BC Canada.
Safecart is ranked 215 out of 1249 in Software category
Where Reviews Came From
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Safecart to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future