On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify).This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to a support service about it, but they did not answer.

You can see to a soya the message here: http://www.omnitweak.com/support/ticket/B98F0A9221CFF2DEDFA8DD4A915F5A0D038695EF On them website is written that "If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we wll provide a full refund." But my money has not been returned. I have learnt in my bank that on July, 17th instead of 499 RUR from my card the Visa has been removed 999,98 RUR. It is twice more prices specified on a website http://www.otweak.com/dup/purchase On August, 15th I have received email of SAFECART that they want to remove 999,98 RUR from my card again. I cancelled my "Subscription" which I did not order, and have received acknowledgement on email.

But my money has been removed from my card again. So I have been compelled to address to bank for blocking of my card Visa and the order of the new. I again paid 600 RUR for card rerelease. Thus I have lost 44 USD.

I wrote to a support service of OmniTweak Software and SAFECART, but they ignore me.I feel deceived.

Review about: Omnitweak Software Driver Updater.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Absolute nonthing.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Paypal should block these people, Thieves.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

ruslana

Thank you so much for your help! I have received all money back.