On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify).This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to a support service about it, but they did not answer.

You can see to a soya the message here: http://www.omnitweak.com/support/ticket/B98F0A9221CFF2DEDFA8DD4A915F5A0D038695EF On them website is written that "If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we wll provide a full refund." But my money has not been returned. I have learnt in my bank that on July, 17th instead of 499 RUR from my card the Visa has been removed 999,98 RUR. It is twice more prices specified on a website http://www.otweak.com/dup/purchase On August, 15th I have received email of SAFECART that they want to remove 999,98 RUR from my card again. I cancelled my "Subscription" which I did not order, and have received acknowledgement on email.

But my money has been removed from my card again. So I have been compelled to address to bank for blocking of my card Visa and the order of the new. I again paid 600 RUR for card rerelease. Thus I have lost 44 USD.

I wrote to a support service of OmniTweak Software and SAFECART, but they ignore me.I feel deceived.

Review about: Omnitweak Software Driver Updater.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Absolute nonthing.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Paypal should block these people, Thieves.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team.Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,

Jennifer

SafeCart Customer Service

www.SafeCart.com

ruslana

Thank you so much for your help! I have received all money back.