I just registered and paid $39.90 to have all the missing device drivers downloaded onto my computer from Driver Detective.While the initial process of downloading their software and paying was speedy and flawless, I was not given the opportunity to complete my registration, provide a password or receive a 'REGISTRATION KEY'.

I phoned the number listed and all I got from them was the same bullcrap...press 1 for technical advise..press 2 for accounting...etc., etc.

No real help whatsoever.I requested a refund but of course, that's also done through sending an email request to get your money back...WHAT A JIP...I highly recommend that you DON'T use this company..under any circumstances...

Review about: Safecart Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

jkohler217
Daly City, California, United States #740522

I had the same experience as others shown below.I was looking for a device driver for my 4 port ethernet router, and what I got was a program which HP provides FREE (for the all-in-one printer) and 3 updates for Windows XP.

Nothing for the router which I wanted.

I feel cheated.:sigh

Fairfield, California, United States #735418

I can't believe all you m0r0ns actually paid for this, lol.Guarantee it was some ad on a popup message and not only did you click it; you GAVE THEM CREDIT CARD INFO, hahahahahahahah.

I've been working with computers for over 12 years since college and I didn't think ANYONE clicked on those things. But here you all are, hahahaha. Thanks for making my day.

Next time; pay a real technician to fix it (and no, Geeksquad does not hire educated techs).This is all of you: :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Safecart is now taking this to a very dangerous place.After buying into what I also thought was a Microsoft supported driver update product, to the tune of $49.90, I was given an 888 (U.S.) number to call to install it and told that I had to GIVE THEM CONTROL of my computer.

Having been stung once before I told them that I would check with Microsoft directly regarding this as they made me very leary. So PLEASE, PLEASE beware. I kissed the money goodbye and thanked my instincts for not letting them into my computer.

There is much more at stake here than just money now.

This site is a scam! I couldn't even get the registration key password, because there are no Registration button where I can get the password. I'm waiting for a refund or at least for help but all had was is silly message telling how to delete one part of the Tool Driver file.

I have had the same result as some of the above...paid for this..to repair my drivers and same issue...could not get into the account to do anything.

Somebody should put a stop to rip off companies like this...Please!!!

Somebody should put a stop to rip off companies like this...Please!!!

CustomerSupport

Hello,

We are sorry to hear of the problems you have had regarding your service. Here at SafeCart we take your complaints seriously. We will be happy to assist you in regards to this complaint. Please feel free to give us a call at 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm PST

Regards,

Kristy

SafeCart Customer Service

www.SafeCart.com

Gradyville, Kentucky, United States #446128

Kindly,stopp charging my account for § 39.90 for nothing. I've not asket or ordered anything. How did you get into my account?

hands away from this "Driver Detective" !! they want only your money - that's all !!

:cry :(

This didn't work for me either. The Company should either fulfil its claims or be shut down.