5.0
Usability

I copied the trans action number then looked it up in my records and found it was something I had charged. They just bill under the SafeCart name.

I think they may have even told me the bill would come in as SafeCart but I'm old and forgot or didn't pay attention.. Keep good records of everything you purchase on line. It helps when you need to verify a charge. I need to add more words to make this post happy so here you are.

I need to add more words to make this post happy so here you are. I need to add more words to make this post happy so here you are. I need to add more words to make this post happy so here you are.

Reason of review: Wish it showed the purchased item was from Avast.

I didn't like: Did not show avast was the product.

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,