I am a 69 year old Veteran of two wars and have never been treated like this from an enemy.All I wanted was software for "Driver Updater Plus".

Because it was endorsed by Microsoft, I believed in it's integrity and fell for a scam. I ended up in a heated argument with "John from Nebraska" via some third world country. I politely asked "John from Nebraskapalli" for some one who speaks English as I could not understand him. He shouted that "I speak English!" in his heavy Hindi accent.

1) None of my 3 License numbers worked. 2) I then called "Customer Service" and got a 3rd World ET with a 3rd World Hindi Accent. This was my Scam Flag. I wanted my money returned and then I was bounced all around New Delhi.

I notified my CC Company as well as Life Lock.I am awaiting results.

Review about: Safecart Technical Support.

I didn't like: Being charged for a service i never received, Attitude concerning a simple request.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

#1311924

I fell for the same scam except after supposedly downloading the program to "fix" my problem drivers (which were fine) a message popped up that they could not fix my issues!I made the purchase thru PayPal and disputed it immediately!

Not only did they scam me, they also dumped in a bunch of viruses! I had to take my lapto to be repaired and cleaned out of the mess they made...

so far it's been 5 weeks since I filed my dispute and there has been No resolution yet!Scam and rip off!!!