Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I still can't believe this happened. I had JUST opened up a checking account.

I took a look at it and I saw a charge from SAFECART SQPMT.COM for $19.95, RECURRING. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY. IT ALSO SAID IT USED MY CHECKCARD, SO WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS INFORMATION? ONLINE BANKING OR PURCHASES.

I opened the account up for online banking. I thought it would be much easier, and it would be, except for SAFECART! Now I have to go over all of my other credit cards, from years gone by to see about these "recurring charges" I am floored! I also think there's a link between them and truthfinder.

They were on there too. This was a brand new account.

I never ordered truthfinder on this account, that's why I think there's a link. CRIMINALS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Checking Account.

Reason of review: NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM.

I liked: Them shut down.

I didn't like: Being ripped off by criminals.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2017.

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,