I dont even know who safecart is or what is about never even heard the name til i was charged 35.00 for something on my credit card i didnt even do

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1335059

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team.Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,

Jennifer

SafeCart Customer Service

Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more