I dont even know who safecart is or what is about never even heard the name til i was charged 35.00 for something on my credit card i didnt even do

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Jennifer
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1335059

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team.Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,