Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Out of the blue an automatic monthly fee of $19.95 started appearing in my Paypal account. I did not catch it for 3 months.

Cancelled the automatic withrawl authorization which I never gave. I am out $58.85. Sent an email to this Safecart company that I never head of and so far have not been refunded.

I am wondering if anyone knows of the existence of some class action lawsuit against this company.

Through my online searches I have found that many people have posted complaints similar to mine.

I don't recall ever purchasing any products from this company or signing up for any service which requires a monthly fee. Apparently this is the case with a large number of pelple.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safecart Customer Care.

Reason of review: I ws scammed.

Comments

Hello, SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-login by calling our Customer Care Team.

Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 4pm PST. Warm regards, Jennifer SafeCart Customer Service www.SafeCart.com