safecart Receipt On 26 May 2017 I got an Order Confirmation for Driver Assist and because Microsoft had appeared to recommend this, I paid £31.19 (VAT inc.) to settle the account.The price had been quoted in US dollars but I insisted on the rate being in pounds sterling Somebody (a woman) then telephoned me back and tried very very hard to convince me that I could get a better deal by purchasing extras which I neither needed or wanted.

Warning bells made me end the conversation and I checked the company on the web.

My bank informed me that the whole thing was a scam.I shall be very wary of such companies in the future and hope that other people will not be drawn into ordering anything from them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1335058

Hello,

SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption.

You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team.Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.

Warm regards,