I am a senior citizen, did not to my knowledge, give" Safecart" authorization to make any deductions to my credit card. I have called to no avail. I demand all moneys taken and be reinstated.

Ref # 811618090014

Another company that I contacted to stop making deductions on my credit card is

"MyLife ". I cannot make them understand that i have no profile on their link.

Ref # 810887900249.

Both of these companies have been doing this for months. I need my money and request this please stop. It is apparently possible for anyone to obtain a credit card number, when i have ordered from on line on my computer. It is fraud and if this doesn't help, I will send this letter to my Texas Attorney General.

Peggy McDaniel

913 Tamara

Athens, Texas 75751

Product or Service Mentioned: Safecart Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments

Hello, SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team.

Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 5 days a week from 6am to 4pm PST. Warm regards, Jennifer SafeCart Customer Service www.SafeCart.com

I did not authorize payment to this company. How do I get it stopped or removed.