I was trying to get an update from Panda security-they took over my computer and put a virus on my Panda and totally screwed it up. I had to take my computer to a company in my town and they fixed it.

Someone should shut them down. I not only lost my Panda security but had to pay someone else to fix it. This adventure with Safecart caused me to pay over $300.00.

I am going to try and shut them down by contacting the Attorney General of their state. I just hope that they are a US company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safecart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safecart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Safecart to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are a Canadian company called RevenueWire (SafeCart is the brand)

They are located in Victoria BC Canada but operate globally.

You can still report them to law enforcement or federal trade commission.

CustomerSupport
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #930607

Hello ,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,