Vilonia, Arkansas

my computer was losing different sites so I called tec help, they said they could fix my computer but it would cost so much for one yr and it was high.I told them I was on SS and didn't have that kind of money.

they connected me to a male that got real huffy with me saying if I didn't take that service my computer would crash and I couldn't even buy a new computer that all my info would be lost. I finally agreed to take it, then they said I could get two yrs for so much more and I also needed an antivirus protection. It came to 347.95. The computer worked for a few days then went down again, I called them but they wanted me to unplug my wifi and plug it directly into the phone line.

I couldn't find the cord, it was late at night and I didn't want to mess with it so I told them I would call them back in the am. He said no don't call them back he would call me that night between 7 and 9. He didn't call. I called my telephone tec and he told me he bet I had been scammed to not answer their calls and call my bank and change my debit card.

I did but the qresolve tec has tried to call me several times like `12 am and 5am. By the way I asked them where they were from and they said India, I took my computer to a local repairman and he said I had been scammed and to tell them I was going to report them to the police.

I don't know if I will get my money back or not but I am disputing the charge through my bank.Just hope they can get my money back and somebody put these evil people out of business!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

CustomerSupport

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you.You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,