Moorefield, West Virginia

I have a charge on my bank statement of $9.96 and you don't have anything with my email address of susieq123@frontier.com?Take this charge off and stop billing me.

Please send me a email letting me know what this charge is for. I have to write at least 100 words but I don't know what else I can say to make up the 100 words. Well I guess I will keep writing until I make up a 100 words. These is right to make some one write when you get to the point at the beginning.

I am not sure if I got a 100 words yet.If I submit it will tell me if I have the 100 words.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safecart. The most disappointing about safecart billing department from Safecart was unauthorized charges and because they billed me for something i did not purchase Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safecart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Safecart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you.You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,