I had done a free 3 subscriptions which i authorized called and cancelled the next day and was charged on the 3rd day by them called and spoke with a lady named Stephanie and said there was nothing in the system that said i called and camcelled she supposedly cancelled and would see my refund in 10 days.10 days came and went and still no refund called a 3rd time and spoke with holly who said it was cancelled and she was sending a confirmation page and received nothing i have a feeling i will never see that money again.

Safecart is a waste of space and the lack of customer service is crazy to me.

They are stealing money from people and you can call the number a million times and speak to a million people and their system never says you called for some unknown reason and they will send you a confirmation that you called and it is cancelled and you will never receive it and you will keep waiting 5-10 business days and never get a refund.Safecart your company is a joke you should be shut down and arrest on fraud!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "this company is a fraud " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. lexykemp is overall dissatisfied with Safecart. The most disappointing about safecart charge at Safecart was its garbage Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safecart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Safecart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services.We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously.

In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you.You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,