I am not good with the computer being a senior, senior citizen it is hard for me to comprehend it.I made a mistake to order it and am very sorry.

Please credit my Discover card-ending #1926. Thank you. What is a Security Code? I don't have one.

I am not pissed off nor am I angry at you but only myself for ordering it in the first place and not understanding how computers work. I'll see if I can come up with twenty-five more words.

Please help me out here.Just ten more words to go, I think I can do it.

Had an Experience with Safecart?

Comments

CustomerSupport

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

Kristy

SafeCart Customer Service

www.SafeCart.com

Bodryn
to S0_Sad #643090

With helpful people like you at this website, remind me to stay offline in the future. Remember this maxim: you can catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar. It's an idea that helps lubricate the gears of commerce among other things.

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #633694

Exactly whom are you complaining about?The computer or the credit card?

Your posting is really not clear at all.Re-do and re-post with specifics.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #633665

Your security code is the last 3 didgits on the back of the card, From one senior to another.